7.15.2010

On the Third Day of Tech Camp Boyfriend Gave to Me...

Again, nothing.

But it was a VERY fun night, rivaling Vegas, minus the drinking (for me) until...

Our waitress offered a free drink to the first person that could name group that sang the song that was currently playing in the bar. It was "I know what boys like" by The Waitresses. I was the only one that knew it.

I won.

And being the cheap-o that I am, I couldn't pass up the chance for a free drink. Are you judging? No judging. It's not like I took a free drink from a gentleman. I won it. By the way, I did tip the waitress. Miss Manners would have totally approved. You see, I like to keep the blog filled with life lessons.

Drink of choice? Prickly Pear Margarita, super-sized.

Mother of God. I ended up giggly and watching Spanish television.

No comments: