Here is what we've been doing around the house:
- Cleaning/Straightening up
- Sanding the bookcases/Preparing them to be sanded (removing hooks, staples, etc.). Roles have been reversed with this, and I am doing the sanding, which means it is going slow and steady. Too much with the sander and it triggers my muscle/joint problem.
- Trying new recipes - I made French toast stuffed with Biscoff and served with strawberries for Jeremiah on Sunday. We *might* get brave enough to try the spaghetti squash that came in our basket. Then again, maybe not. Also on the agenda - smashed potatoes.
- A shit ton of laundry. I had not done any colored laundry since before school let out. I finally did it over the weekend. We almost had to revert to bathing suit underwear. Or go without. Jeremiah.
- I have been reading like crazy.
- Laundromat to wash the larger rugs (then I can put the rug down in my room)
- Buying at least one new rug for the kitchen
- Maybe a rug for under the table in the dining nook?
- Priming & painting the shelves.
- Hanging shelves, moving the bookshelves upstairs.
- Tear apart my bathroom (it will be a half-gut, meaning I can still shower in there during the remodel but not tinkle) for the remodel (there will be several posts on this)
- Paint picture frames, finish picture shelves & wall gallery.
- Buy cover for chair in my room.
What's everyone else up to lately?