- Go to Ireland
- Go to England
- Go to Italy. I want to see the famous cities. AND Pompeii. I studied Pompeii for Odyssey of the Mind (Yes, I'm a nerd. If you have to ask you obviously don't know me well.) and have been obsessed ever since.
- Go to Scotland - I like plaid. And bagpipes.
- Take Jeremiah to Vegas - He's never been and I want him to see Love.
- Prom. I want to experience prom (long story).
- Refinish the floors in our house. I like the simpleness of concrete, but maybe add stencil?
Paint my special room. Paint the trim in my room. Lighting in my room. Refinish shelvesfrom Borders. I am halfway done with this.
- Disney. I don't care which one. I want to experience Disneyland or Disney World.
Finish my Masters.
- Get my reading endorsement transferred from MI to AZ.
- Make a roman blind. Like, for the house. Not, I'm going to blind a Roman.
Get my tub installed. Screw everything else I want my tub.
- Choose paint colors for the master bath and bedroom.
Make a headboard for the bed. Put up the beadboard on the island in the kitchen.
- Paint the beadboard. Put up the trim.
- Make pendant lighting for over the island.
Finish window: roller blind, curtain/roman blind Touch-up paint around window to match the walls above the cabinets.
- Plant a garden and TEND it.
- I feel a need to go camping. I'm not sure what this is about but I get a jonesing every time I see my sleeping bag. And it's in the walk-in, so I see it daily.
- Alaska. My dad talks about how gorgeous it was when he went.
- I want to travel across country on a roadtrip. Driving with my dad and Scout and all my crap counts, but only a little. I want to do the trip with ZERO time constraints. And I want to see the stuff like, World's Largest Ball of String, etc.
- I want to go on a cruise. I just do.
- Take (another) yoga class. I loved yoga. I need to get back into it.
- I want to see Jeremiah play drums onstage. I don't have a lot of control over this one.
- I want pictures of both sets of grandparents on their wedding days. I want to frame them and hang them in my house.
- All fifty states. So far I'm at...maybe nine? So sad. I've traveled through many more, but I have certain requirements before I can say I've actually been to a state.
Stuff I Want to Do
I constantly think about things that I want to do, but haven't done yet. (Pfft, why not? Oh, wait. Money issues...) So in order to
help Jeremiah remember how high-maintenance I am keep things straight, I'm making a list. A bucket list. It'll evolve as I add things and (fingers crossed) cross things off the list. Do you hear that Jeremiah?