12.05.2010

Gleeks.

Let me start by saying that I've been wanting to watch Glee on Netflix for awhile now. So I moved the first disc to the top of our queue (much to CLH's dismay). Oh.My.Gosh. I couldn't stop watching, people.

I'm a Gleek.

But here's my favorite part. If you've been in a hole like me you haven't seen the show, here's the clip:

Season 1, episode 4.



I couldn't find one that shows it, but it goes on to show Kurt (who is tiny & gay & not so popular, but completely wonderful) winning the game by kicking the ball (after dancing to Beyonce) into the goal (endzone? what's it called?) with his tough manly man dad watching. Then his dad is screaming "That's my boy! That's my son!" and I start crying.

P.S. I sing this song to Jeremiah regularly, just so everyone knows.

P.P.S. Any other Gleeks out there? 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love GLEE! And I LOVED when they did that episode! I can't imagine a bunch of football players here doing that!

Emily said...

YAY!!! You're a GLEEK, too! I'm still on the first disc of season one, so DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING! But know that I will probably message you when exciting things happen! :)

Sara P said...

I love Glee also! That is one of my favorite clips too!

Anonymous said...

Kelsey and I watch Glee all the time and love it too.

Emily said...

Oh, I love that you love Glee with me! We can be Gleeks together.