12.07.2010

Cheery & Bright

We I decorated the tree last weekend. To be fair (because once in awhile everyone should try something different), he did put the tree up and string the lights. But I put up the ornaments and EVERYONE knows that is the most important part.

Right?

Let me explain while you pretend to care about our new holiday tradition. When I moved here, I had zero Christmas things. Zilch. I was sadder than someone who makes it to the final round of The Price Is Right and then loses because they overbid by like, two dollars. So sad. All day.

So I went out and bought a tree. And color-themed ornaments. Blue, white, and silver. So pretty. If I couldn't have my old ornaments full of memories, then I would buy pretty new ones.

Then I got to CA., where I would be spending Christmas with the Jer-to-the-miah. The dude had NO tree. He had no ornaments. So there was a discussion and voila! A tree and ornaments, at my disposal. So for now, we have TWO trees. Dos. Deux. Like that, y'all.

This post documents the tree that lived its first Christmas in Sacramento. 
New ornaments bought at 75% off after last Christmas.


More new ones, making their debut. By the way, I hope that at some point I will be able to integrate my old family ornaments with the new ones.
Tree! It looks prettier at night...and from a regular view.
One of my favorites...
Some more new ones.

Glitter balls. Heeeheeee.
So there is tree number one.

Anyone else have a tree that they want to share? Any color themes you love?

No comments: