10.25.2011

Bucket List, Revisited

Ah, yes. Things I want to do. But haven't. You might have checked out my List Page, but if not, here's the condensed version:
  1. Travel to/through all fifty states
  2. Go with Jeremiah to France
  3. Italy
  4. Scotland
  5. Ireland
  6. Disney. I don't care which one.
  7. I want to buy my first car all by myself. 
  8. I want to write & be read.
  9. Snorkel. Again.
  10. Take an impulsive vacation.
  11. Finish this degree. Oy.
  12. Dancing Lessons
  13. Spend a day only eating desserts. Lots of desserts.
  14. Fly a kite
  15. Act as a tour guide. Maybe in Chicago?

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.


Anyone else have a Bucket List? What's one thing that you put on it?

No comments: