Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish is that everyone be happy and healthy. And full. Good food is a must.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Here in AZ we have cocoa and open presents. In MI we would open presents and have a yummy breakfast. Always about the food, I tell 'ya!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I'd love to do some more traveling. I want to go to Italy. And Ireland. And Hawaii. And Greece...Anyone up for a trip?!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Well, food always helps, for sure. We also play a lot of games and watch holiday movies and listen to holiday music.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Every. Game.Imaginable...Scrabble, Payday, Clue, SolarQuest, Hugger Mugger, Tabboo, Scattergories, Solitaire, Trivial Pursuit, Rummikub, etc.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
I still collect meaningful ornaments. Each one has a story or memory attached. That way when I break out the Christmas stuff, I can think about exciting trips, family, and good times.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Christmas away from home? Probably somewhere COLD, as being in PHX we do not see the snow. Not so much. Big surprise, right? Maybe a nice trip to Alaska. Or Canada. Or even Colorado.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
For sure I would like just about any of the games listed under "puzzles and cards", some fun "skins" for the controllers, and maybe the Mario game (old school).