11.14.2011

Story Time

I've managed to read a few more books. You know, in between work, school, house crap, and more work and more school. I can't wait until I'm finished with my thesis. I don't remember the last one being this annoying. Maybe because I was 21 & it was one of my few responsibilities? Hmmm...

Anyway, here's what I've been reading:

  • Curse of the Spellmans, by Lisa Lutz - I liked this. Weird humor, kept me reading. A light & easy read.
  • Spellman Files - This is actually the first book. I recommend reading them in order. This one was just as fun. 
  • DaVinci Code, by Dan Brown - Love me some conspiracy theories.
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic - M'eh. I wanted to call the main character and offer some advice on how to not be stupid and spendy.
  • Devils' Corner, by Lisa Scottoline - Liked it. Didn't love it.
Anyone read any good books lately? I've got STACKS of books waiting for me once this thesis is done...but I'm always up for more suggestions!

Now sadly, I must get back to thesis-ing.

    No comments: