8.09.2010

Auto-Bastards

So.

On my way to work this morning, I got in the left lane because they are doing CONSTRUCTION (which, by the way, someone needs to tell these idiots that they should have done the work during the summer because now there are a trillion more people trying to get to and from the area) on the right lane and it merges to one lane. The left. Guess how many people (assholes) got out of their spot in the left lane when traffic stopped and drove as far as they could (sometimes only four car lengths) and then cut back over.

Guess.

Five. It may not seem like a lot, but it is. Especially when it stops my heart each time and a string of profanities come out of my mouth like word vomit. What the heck makes you so important that you get to cut ahead of everyone else? Really? What are you going to that is more important than me getting to work on time? A drug deal? B&E?

Give.Me.A.Break.

No comments: