2.10.2012

From the Vault Fridays - Scout

If you have been reading for awhile, you know that I lost my beloved cat Scout very suddenly nearly two years ago. Gosh, it really does not seem that long. While I am still sad that she is not with me, I really love looking through old pictures of her.

So I promise you, this does not come from a depressed place, but more of a celebratory place - because she was one hell of a fabulous cat.


We couldn't put away Pictionary for quite awhile because she fell in love with the top of the box. And I catered to her whims. 

Enjoy your Friday, Friends! Next week I have a story about brussel(s) sprouts, a story about driving, and some other random crap. You will love it, for suresies. 

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

She was the best behaved of all.

Emily said...

Yes, she was. Except when she licked the insides of your ears at night.