4.19.2011

The Last Laugh Lies with Me!

I got a gift card in the mail from Best Buy.

An apology/reissue of sorts for the iTunes gift card that never worked. Because those buttheads canceled it after it was purchased. And because I was treated like poo and kicked out of the store. For only speaking the truth.

So you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to go BACK to the store that kicked me out. I'm going to use the $25 card to buy a new Itunes gift card.

Because:
1. You better believe that I will never again make purchases from Best Buy.
2. This is the only way I can use the entire amount without owing Best Buy anything extra or losing anything on the card.

And:
1. You better buh-lieve that I will be holding onto my receipt. For suresies.
2. I will be all, "Nana-nana-boo-boo" the entire time I'm in the store.

I hate Best Buy.

No comments: