9.22.2010

Mirror, Mirror

We found a mirror! It was a steal at 50% off the regular price.



I just wanted to show you the new and improved mantel. There are still some changes to be made, but for now...we likey.

UpsieDatesies:
The house is still haunted. Yesterday while I worked out, Spike walked to the closet door, sniffed, and then backed away. Afterward, he walked into the master bedroom, got just past the doorway, and cowered until he was laying down. Last night, I saw weird shadows in the bedroom. I had Jeremiah turn on the lights. We sat for a minute, heard a super weird screechy noise, and Spike went ballistic, barking at NOTHING. Later that night, it got hot (which woke us both up) and I immediately sensed that everything was okay. No spooky feeling. It was gone. Whatever it was.
Just wanted to let you know that our house? STILL TOTALLY HAUNTED.

No comments: