10.30.2010

Dinner and Dessert

I got the dogs Halloween costumes at Target today.

I'd like to say that I'm above that and wouldn't do it, but I'm not. You might not dress up your pets, but I do. And mine seem to like it. Get over it. I don't roll my eyes at your non-costumed dog, so no judging. And if you do judge...yeah, I don't care. 'Cause these dogs? Looking cutie patootie.

First we have some nice afternoon outdoor shots of Kisser. He seems to enjoy being an ice cream sundae. The top three shots are my favorites.


Indoors was a bit more chaotic, as Jeremiah was removing the old island (it is being repurposed in the garage as a work area for me, as he already has one) and installing the new one. There were no trips to the emergency room. yay.
Wiener as a wiener.
Atticus with the banana hat. Wearing it sideways because "party up in here"!
Side view - I don't think he likes the hat as much as the rest of his costume.

Happy Halloween!!

P.S. Listening to: White Stripes - Under Great White Northern Lights. It's INCREDIBLE.

No comments: